Wurrumiyanga (/wʊrʊmiˈjɑːŋə/), formerly Nguiu (/ˈnjuːjuː/; locally [ˈŋuju]), is a community on the southern coast of Bathurst Island, Northern Territory, Australia.
Nguiu was founded in 1911 as a Catholic mission by Francis Xavier Gsell.
In 2010 Nguiu was renamed Wurrumiyanga, meaning the place where the cycads grow, by the Tiwi Land Council.
Nguiu Post Office opened on 3 June 1974 as the first office on Bathurst Island.
Coordinates: 11°45′33″S 130°38′05″E / 11.7591°S 130.6347°E / -11.7591; 130.6347